Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 25...
home alone after a serious concentration of Sigur Ros discography, some dark prose from Lovecraft, a grey sky... and it all got me down...after three days...
if i stayed home i totally would have committed suicided...
so i thought of going for a beer in town with some friends... but then got lazy...
i finally called JP... asking if i could crash at his place...
so the man asked me to stay at home till 7... and he'll pick me up via taxi...
packed mah bag... waited and at 7
i saw 6 blokes in front of my gate... singing Happy Birthday to me...
hell yes it was a surprise!
they organized everything... mostly orchestred by Tania!!
so they came over with cake, Vodka, snacks, soda, beer, bread, ham
for like 2 minutes i thought i was dreaming!
hahaha! funny stuff
the guys didn't leave me behind!
we had some drinks, nice convo, the cake was absoFUCKINGlutely yummy!
had a thrash metal session with Stephane, Nicolas, and Roger singing some along some Sepultura... with Ronnie having a teddy bear headbanging! :)
Tania had to leave early because of work...
JP has been to bed for he was tired...
the rest of us went for a walk to the view point... have some drinks... chat... and we had some special fun
that was definitely great
you're my real friends!!!!

2 comments:

Jiepay said...

:D ... yeaheah.. I'm happy it pleased you =).. mo esperer next time i don't have any eye problems or cough =)

Neo said...

yeah man glad it please u .. nou pou la pou toi pas peur ..you are our friend ..